oh yes. me me me
I wish i had been able to bring over the entire old blog, from it’s origins in pmachine. And i wish i could have saved my old blogger blog. Been blogging since 2000, maybe even longer, but that is as far back as i can remember. It’s nothing special, just about my life, day to day. Crazy lady shit. Enjoy it, or be repulsed by it, i really don’t care, this is for me, not you.
- my bikes and bike riding. This has resurfaced as the one really true joy in my life. After leaving them for so long, gaining a ton of weight, losing that weight because of the stress of taking care of my elderly parents in 2012, it has come back.
- fly fishing.
- photography. when I bought the iPhone, with the good camera in it, my passion for photography returned full force. Even been using my DSLR a bit, not as much as I should be. The iPhonography bug is too much to resist.
- computer shit. yeah, been a techy person for EVAH. had my first computer in 1988. An old Tandy 1000HX http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tandy_1000#Tandy_1000_HX I still have it and wondering if I have the boot disks. hmmmm I expanded the RAM on it, and that was the beginning of a love affair. Making my own computers. oh yeah, that is gone now, I got tired of keeping up with something that was not going to make me money. Macs are a huge part of my life, for the past numerous months I have been using my ancient Macbook for all my work, what little there has been. I think it has literally has saved my life.
- my children. I would do anything for them.
- on Nov. 1, 2014, I became a grandmother. She is a joy, a beauty, a new life who has such a pure soul. My daughter did a good job, and I hope will continue to keep that.